Friday, 27 September 2013

Photoshop Induction/Initial Thumbnails.

On Monday we had a Photoshop induction with Jordan who introduced us to how we will be using Photoshop too produce Concept Art. We focused on trying out different brushes finding those we liked to use, and using the Drawing Pad to apply different pressures; giving us a range of soft/hardness like when you usually use a pencil.


He gave us a template to use as a guide for our thumbnails and I did a few quick ones using the brushes I liked.


I decided to give ago at some Photoshop thumbnails yesterday and I'm still figuring out how to get the perceptive using different shades etc... These thumbnails I produced are based on 'The Red Room' book, it has a dark and eary theme which I tried to put across in the thumbnails. 



2 comments:

  1. http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/fao-cgaa-year-1-cinematic-spaces-online.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. me again!
    http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/fao-cgaa-year-1-revised-group-lists.html

    ReplyDelete