Monday, 30 September 2013

Photoshop Workshop - Colour


During todays Photoshop workshop we focused on colour, and how we can start to add colour effectively to our thumbnails. I began with sketching out a thumbnail based on 'The Magic Shop' quickly taken from on of my pencil sketches, and then using another layer airbrushed very lightly on top blocked colours.


I decided to stick too Complementary colours for this one as it is the easiest of all the colour techniques we got told today to use without a colour wheel to use. Although brown and purple aren't complementary colours Orange and Blue are which I started off from, but as my first attempt at a sketch so quick I'm quite happy with how its turned out. Can't wait to start sketching more thumbnails, adding colour to see them come to life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment