Tuesday, 8 October 2013

'Monster House' Research

To help me get a haunted atmosphere going on in my thumbnails I decided to research the animated film 'Monster House' which is about 3 kids suspect somethings going on in there neighbours house and decide to investigate it; Only to find out that this house is living due to its owners dead wife haunting the place.

It was the concept art of the film that interested me and got my brain ticking about the kind of colours/perspectives I could use to create this thrilling/haunting atmosphere going on in my own thumbnails.





2 comments:

  1. yes - just look at that striking use of colour and perspective and foreground, mid ground, background! Go Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ruby :)

    i have watched this film when i was little and i can still remember the scenes of this film with strong comparison of colours and lighting :D

    ReplyDelete