Sunday, 13 October 2013

Thumbnails 72 - 88 & 1, 2 and 3 Point Perspective.

These thumbnails are based on my feedback from the OGR, still pencil sketches but I find it easier to work; photoshop thumbnails are on there way.





 I really liked 76 showing a fear of claustrophobia, the idea of walls closing in on him unable to push them back which relates to 73 in the way the doors are getting smaller and further away like he can't reach to walk through them.

I then moved onto Perspective views what Jordan went through with us in our Photoshop workshop. Quickly drawing out what I wanted to show in 80 I decided to expand on that idea and draw it all in the 3 point perspective 86. I'm happy with how thats turned out; the doors are away in a space he can't reach making him feel isolated and fear of the dark (Thought about having a black background with a red light shining on the doors/brick walls.



Perspective Drawing
Before I did my sketches I researched 1, 2 and 3 Point Perspective techniques and did a quick exercises with a cube showing it. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ruby, I really like Thumbnail 86. I like the way you've shown which way the light is coming from and you've got a cool futuristic perspective :)

    ReplyDelete