Sunday, 20 October 2013

Thumbnails 95 - 111.

Since the OGR I've focused on one of my scenes but not the other two so I've decided to generate some quick ideas taking in mind what Phil said on my OGR.



For my 2nd scene I'm really liking either 110 - a more 3D perspective from different angles showing stairs coming and going or 111- stairs as corners, which in each direction you see stairs as if they were in front of you.

For my 3rd scene I thought about a wooden string bridge that could be broken with the haunted house on one side and the character on the other in daylight showing he's survived the night, 99 or 106.

2 comments:

  1. hi ruby :) i like 111 , it looks like the scene in harry potter of the stairs :) and i also like 109 with geometric shapes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Candice, this has really helped me to finalise an idea for my one of my scenes :).

      Delete