Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Maya Modelling 2.

Here are some screenshots of my Lair slowly coming together, all in different stages of the making.




Ive been having some trouble with the lighting so far, can't quite work out the in the middle. Top Left is the latest point I'm up too. Still need to put the water in, add in the light at end of tunnel and the Hero Prop.




In the previous renders I've extended the tunnel to make it look more longer and not as short, giving the impression of Mr. Shaw hiding right deep down in the tunnel.



Here are some very first renders from my Lair, when I started adding a few textures in and importing the components for my Lair.

2 comments:

  1. really like your first image!!!!! nice modelling:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks Candice, getting there slowly lol.

      Delete