Tuesday, 25 March 2014

3D Snail with Mouth & Eyes.

I've took a maya preview of my snail with moving eyes and added in the mouth. Again I've used my own voiceover for experimenting with and I've tried to show how the eyes may move along side the talking. I want both eyes to be moving in some way, as snails do they seem to go bigger then smaller.


3D Snail with talking mouth + eyes. from Ruby Newland on Vimeo.

I know how I want the want the actual cycle to look on the tree, I think its all about timing and getting that right in maya which I'm finding to be tricky. As you can see the eye moves slowly when pointing at the fern while the speaking goes ahead. I think I'm going to have to work these things out as I go, speeding things up when needed to fit in.

During the pitch I got told to think about my sound/music a bit more. I thought about having a calming background noise of bird; stuff in thats in the garden really to give that atmosphere. Keeping that happy music for the beginning as an introduction and maybe at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment