Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Fern Cycle Pre-vis

For my Pre-Vis I have added in some sound effects and background music to give me an idea if I'm missing something and I think it's okay. I know I need to add my voice over and mouthing but once this is added to it I think the sound will go nicely, as it's not too overpowering.


Fern Cycle - Previz from Ruby Newland on Vimeo.

Also the camera changes size because some of the play blasts I did weren't the correct size to begin with, which I will resolve in my final along side the snails eyes moving more smoothly.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ruby :)

    Well done on blocking all of this out. Just wondering is you could bring your snails to life just a fraction more, by giving their bodies some slight 'swaying' motion or bobbing motion - some gentle movement to suggest they're alive. It doesn't have to be a dramatic movement, just something to give your world a bit more life!

    ReplyDelete