Saturday, 5 April 2014

1st Renders.

Over last couple of days I've tried to get all my animation done so I can spend a fair time on lip-syncing and editing. These are the first renders I have done for scenes 2 - 4, and I've definitely found some issues...


Render Scenes 2-4 v1 from Ruby Newland on Vimeo.

I've done a play blast of these and while they were rendering I attempted to lip sync but I couldn't because my timing in maya was far to quick for the voiceover. Also the transition between each scene is smooth between 2 and 3 but between 3 and 4 the eyes are off and theres a jump which needs to be fixed.

Since finding this out I have cut my voiceover together using the parts that I need into each of the scenes, and have been listening along while animating in Maya. I have found this so much easier. I should of done this to start with! Silly me, but its better now then finding this out next week.

Apart from the timing, I'm happy with how the renders have turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment