Sunday, 5 October 2014

Narrative: Idea progress.


We've narrowed our ideas down to 2 which we have all agreed on and I decided to do some quick storyboards of each to help me understand how they may play out. On the left is the porcupine story where he uses his spikes as protection against the cat sneaking up on him. On the right is the cat story where he's sneaking up on a elephant but ends up getting squished from playing with his tail.
 
 

I prefer the second story as I think our quote 'A little of what you fancy does you good' will comes across a lot clearer to the audience than the first, and we can play around with how the predator may get squished from playing around.
 
I went ahead a started to do some quick sketches based around the story as the character is going to be very important - big extravagant facial expressions and movement make the slapstick comedy. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment