Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Animatic Version 1 & Different endings.

Sorry for lack of posting I've been focusing on the sounds for my animation. Working out the timing and graphics for the animatic. This is my first version with dodgey names and timings abit out in places - too long or short.


Laughing Animatic Version 1 from Ruby Newland on Vimeo.

For this animatic I decided to go with the layout below, keeping text in the upper right and left hand corners on 2 lines with lower caps but after a chat with Alan, he suggested to use captials and keep it on the same line; I've used this on my second version along with a different font.

These are the 2 kinds of endings to be had on the animatic, I've got a long version which I think is too long but I like the way the laughs join each other and then the short version is quite quick and too the point showing all the laughs together briefly.


animatic ending with sound 1 - long from Ruby Newland on Vimeo.


animatic ending with sound 2 - short from Ruby Newland on Vimeo.

Sound credit - 
Laughing sounds from:
Audiojungle - Sound-ideas, FxProSound, SonusPro, Vintervarg, urbazon, Grolis_Exclusive, Audiomonkery and dreamkid.

SFX sounds from:
Jojikiba (Youtube) - Hyena Sound
freesfx.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ruby...Have you tried adding music across the whole animation? Something quiter / underneath the laugh sounds that will dictate the pace of the animation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet no, but shall give that a go now ta :).

      Delete