Wednesday, 27 January 2016

The Mime & Squash and Stretch Rig.

Today I've focused on getting the Mime character finished off as much as I can, textures could do with some work but he's on his way. While I was texturing and modeling him I found that I had issues with his rig since the squash and stretch has been added. I plan to fix the issues tomorrow.

 
 
 
1st Texture
 
2nd Texture
Lighting is dodgy as I need to sort out an actual lighting system for my characters yet, as well as they will change with the Rim Light node is attached to the textures. I found that with the Mimes texture, when he closes his eyes the texture collapse but I think its due to not texturing it properly in Photoshop, so I will look into this.



 

Accessories UV Maps

Body UV Maps

Face UV Maps
 
 
This is a screenshot showing the Squash and Stretch rig which has been made for my Hoover character but could possibly use for other characters now as its been made.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment